Tuesday, September 26, 2006

may we never go mental

song clue: outback

The Saints won last night, but unfortunately I missed it because I was out working on a story.

Anyway things are getting interesting at the Reveille. For the past couple of months there has been a fight between the Reveille and LSU Student Government and it is starting to escalate. SG recently requested the Reveille's budget (which anyone can do- its a public record). I don't know what they are planning on doing with it though... its not like they can have it printed in the campus newspaper...

But I don't really care about SG. I discovered last year- not long into my freshman year- that SG is pretty useless. It would be nice if they could just be shut down altogether, but that isn't going to happen. As far as Reveille coverage goes... well I mean I don't know how many students actually care about SG.

1 Comments:

Anonymous S said...

their all a bunch of pricks.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home