Sunday, August 27, 2006

We don't know our ass from a hole in the ground

Song clue: Look at my subheader

Week 3 (Sept 16):

No Brainers: ULM at Alabama; Arkansas at vanderbilt; Duke at Virginia Tech; UAB at Georgia; Troy at Georgia Tech; Tulane at Mississippi State; Furman at North Carolina; Wofford at South Carolina; Western Michigan at Virginia; BYU at Boston College

Ole Miss at Kentucky- This would be a great JP game. I'm going to take UM by 10.

Maryland at West Virginia- I really don't think the Terps will cause too many problems for WVA.

NC State at Southern Miss- This has all the makings of a trap-door game. I expect NCSU to be trapped.

Wake Forest at UConn- I think the Deacs will pull out the W in Connecticut.

ACC Game of the Week #1- Clemson at Florida State- I think Baby Bowden can get another W against daddy here. I'm not expecting a lot out of FSU honestly.

ACC Game of the Week #2- Miami at Louisville- The Cards get the home W in this one.

SEC Game of the Week #1- Florida at Tennessee- Fulmer will drop this one.

SEC Game of the Week #2- LSU at Auburn- I think we will see a crazy game which will live up to expectations. Unfortunately I think the 'Barners win in overtime.

Week 4 (Sept 23):

No Brainers: Buffalo at Auburn; Kentucky at Florida; Rice at Florida State; Tulane at LSU; Florida-International at Maryland; Florida Atlantic at South Carolina; Marshall at Tennessee; Tennessee State at Vanderbilt; Cincinatti at Virginia Tech

Boston College at NC State- I think the Wolfpack make up for the USM loss by beating Boston College.

Colorado at Georgia- I don't expect the Buffs to be too much of a problem for UGA.

Virginia at Georgia Tech- Ball and Tech slip up here against the Cavaliers.

Wake Forest at Ole Miss- Ole Miss continues their surprising start with a close win.

Mississippi State at UAB- UAB scores a modest upset in this one.

ACC Game of the Week: North Carolina at Clemson- The Tigers get a three touchdown win to continue their rise.

SEC Game of the Week: Alabama at Arkansas- Bama pulls out late against the Hawgs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home