Sunday, August 20, 2006

listen podnuh I ain't no cheap thrill

Back again fellas. So this is how I'm going to blog for a while. I plan on using a lot of Reveille stories to help keeping the site updated since I'll be over at the office so much. I'll still be hanging around to comment on football once the games start coming and to talk about a few other things. I promise that once Aug 31 rolls around you'll see more activity 'round here.

On that note I'd like to point you to And the Valley Shook. The Sports Blog Network has finally added an LSU blog to their ever-expanding network. I was contacted about starting one over there but that really wouldn't be my thing. Plus I haven't decided if I actually like Sports Blog Network or not. Anyway the new LSU blog looks great.

AJAX hit five on RKC Waalwijk to open the Eredivisie campaign. Despite the stomping AJAX is still behind AZ Alkmaar. AZ put up eight goals in their first match of the season.

The EPL also commenced this weekend. Surprisingly Chelski is already two points ahead of Arsenal. I can already tell this is going to be a long season for those not at the Bridge. Oh well at least my chosen team for this year West Ham United got out to a cracking start with a win over Charlton. Also Bobby Convey, Marcus Hahnemann, and Reading came back from 2-0 down to defeat Middlesborough. Hopefully West Ham and Reading can keep the chase on Chelski.

Adios, for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home