Saturday, August 26, 2006

Is her sweet expression worth more than my love and affection?

Awright, because I am in the mood I will proceed to pick the SEC and ACC schedule. Let's get to it...

Week 1 (Sept 2)

No Brainers: Hawaii at Alabama; Boston College at Central Michigan; Florida Atlantic at Clemson; Southern Miss at Florida; Western Kentucky at Georgia; ULL at LSU; William & Mary at Maryland; Appalachian State at NC State; Vanderbilt at Michigan; Northeastern at Virginia Tech

USC at Arkansas- The Hawgs may cause a few problems but without Darren McFadden this one shouldn't be too much of a problem for the Trojans.

Washington State at Auburn- WSU could play like Oregon State played LSU back in 2004 but I think Auburn will bury this one.

Richmond at Duke- The Blue Devils will struggle but in the end they'll pick up a W.

Notre Dame at Georgia Tech- I think the Techsters have another giant-killing up their sleeves but it won't be here. The Fighting Irish get a W with a late FG.

Kentucky at Louisville- The first half will be close but I think the Cards will blow the doors open in the second.

Memphis at Ole Miss- Memphis traditionally gives the Rebs problems but I think Coach O will have his team ready to fight.

Mississippi State at South Carolina- Each team will have a few early jitters but frankly I don't think MSU will win an SEC game this year.

Rutgers at North Carolina- UNC's year will be one of many questions but I think they will win the opener.

Virginia at Pitt- UVA will have a down year in 2006. This one will be close but Wannstache gets the W.

Syracuse at Wake Forest- The Cuse are in for another long year, Wake will need all the W's they can get to get bowl eligible.

ACC Game of the Week: Florida State at Miami- I don't think FSU is going to have a great year. I think the game will be close like always but Miami will get the last TD and the last laugh.

SEC Game of the Week: Cal at Tennessee- I keep going back and forth on this one. Ultimately I don't think UT will have it all together this early in the season. Cal wins by ten.

Week 2 (Sept 9)

No Brainers: Vanderbilt at Alabama; Utah State at Arkansas; Auburn at Mississippi State; Central Florida at Florida; Troy at FSU; Samford at Georgia Tech; Texas State at Kentucky; Middle Tennessee at Maryland; Florida A&M at Miami; Akron at NC State; Air Force at Tennessee; Wyoming at Virginia

Duke at Wake Forest- Duke will give their fellow devilish North Carolinians problems... but not too many.

Arizona at LSU- Arizona won't be able to keep up with LSU in the second half.

Ole Miss at Missouri- The Rebs will keep this oneclose... and win it in the end. I'm feeling bullish about the Rebs this year.

Virginia Tech at North Carolina- The first upset of the ACC season comes here. The Tar Heels win close at the end.

ACC Game of the Week: Clemson at Boston College- Clemson is the trendy pick in the ACC this year. I'm not sure how the Tigers will do in the long run but I think they will win this one.

SEC Game of the Week: Georgia at South Carolina- This is a traditional trap-door game for the Dawgs. Nevertheless I think they will pull out the W at the death- Tereshinski to Massaquoi style.

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

thats odd seeing an SEC game in week 1. leave it to coach visor.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home