Friday, August 11, 2006

I Got You (At the End of the Century)

Well today I discovered a new LSU-ish blog: LSUnpredictable. The blog looks pretty good, I definitely like their sense of humor. By the way I saw an interview with ol' Leslie the other day and his hat was definitely back to its early-2005 stylings. Maybe Les needs to read a little bit more Tigersmack.

While I'm on the subject of LSU blogs I have to ask: How does DandyDon manage to post EVERY single day about LSU athletics?

So my insiders are telling me that the team looks really great right now and will definitely be ready in a few weeks. A few names that have been dropped with high praise attached: Ryan Perilloux, Justin Vincent, Trindon Holliday, and Dwayne Bowe. Supposedly they all look great early on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home