Friday, May 05, 2006

Noosy

Had my last class today, exams are next week. I've been gearing up for next week so I haven't had much time to post. Anyway I just found out that I will be a writer for The Daily Reveille, LSU's student newspaper next semester. I didn't get a chance to attend Jazz Fest last weekend due to various circumstances but I will be at the Fairgrounds tomorrow to see Jimmy Buffett and others. I really want to see Yonder Mountain String Band Sunday but I'm not sure if I am going to be able to make it. Anyway enjoy the weekend, and as my favorite string bad would say: "Keep on goin' ya'll."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Stankfinger said...

congratulations on the Revielle thing

9:41 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Thank you sir.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home