Monday, April 24, 2006

Update

I have a lot to write about including the election in New Orleans, the book I Am Charlotte Simmons, the TV on the Radio concert which I attended Friday night, the usual LSU stuff, the arrival of Jazz Fest, and LSU' baseball team sucking. Unfortunately I have reached another busy patch. Today I schedule classes for next semester and take an application test for the student newspaper The Daily Reveille. I have a test tomorrow and on Wednesday and after that I will be able to get back to business here. Be sure to watch the second leg of the Arsenal-Villareal UEFA CL semifinal tomorrow. I'm hoping the winner of this tie wins the Final in Paris in a few weeks. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Aw, sad, Jazz Fest. Eat some crawfish bread for me!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home