Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Where's My Coffee

My heated post on the LSU situation yesterday garnered a couple responses from down south. The Conservative Cajun called me an idiot and Ian McGibboney basically said the same thing.

My post was flawed because of the sheer number of blanket statements I made, and those type of stereotypes are never supportive to one's writing. Also I should have made it known that I wasn't someone who thought LSU was perfect. In fact its far from it, my last English paper was focused on blasting the Administration for its idiotic Welcome to the Now campaign.

Regardless I have to post some sort of response in between studying for weed-out classes that I don't go to. However I DO appreciate that they responded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home