Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Mediocre Update

Hey folks- I've neglected to update today but I PROMISE that I will update on Thursday with follow up posts on the SEC and southern music. I have a test tomorrow morning that I am currently cramming for. Plus I am planning various rendezvous which will take place tomorrow before, during, and after the WILCO show in Meridian. I'm planning on making it worth the trip to lovely Meridian (ha!). Thats it for my mediocre update- if I stay on the computer any longer I will log into Phacebook without realizing it and blow an hour stalking and not putting a picture up. Cheers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous TigerSmack said...

Dave's Rules for Mostly Successful Blogging, #47a, subsection C, paragraph 1
Never promise an update at a specific time or date. Too much can happen.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Haha I'll have to keep that in mind! Its coming today, yesterday I was away from my "workstation" so anything I posted would have been a watered down version of what should go up today (or tomorrow). But hey- such is life.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home