Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Linkfest

High quality stuff:

Wilson claims she was snubbed
-Yeah she should have been invited, and I DO agree that NOLA shouldn't be "color bound" per se... but I don't see how there is anyway that she would be able to get this tax break she is suggesting. How will the city spend money? How would that impact the state's finances? Would legislators actually allow that?

Gandhi on the Bayou
-Fantastic column about Kim "Prison Vote" Butler.

Party will back Blanco

-I have more to say on this later.

Oyster on the Interstate
-I thought this was a very interesting article. I have to say I couldn't imagine living without the interstate...

A Stupid Killer Could Not Get Caught

-A pretty interesting post on the Derrick Todd Lee case and that whole deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home