Sunday, March 26, 2006

Breaking Concentration

So a couple hours ago I was on a roll typing my paper on why the New Orleans mayoral election should not be postponed any further than it already has been when I get up to get some lunch. On my way to the kitchen my roomate asks if I want to go to the store. Since we have nothing to eat I agreed and off we went to wonderful Winn-Dixie. So we went to the store and got the essentials (coke, coffee, milk, cereal, ramen noodles). So I get back and sit down to type... and I have completely lost my drive to write a masterpiece. Dammit.

"Didn't you learn that in high school" note #31: Don't EVER leave the room for more than five minutes while typing a paper.

2 Comments:

Anonymous nico said...

I've been stumped for a month about what to write for my essay on my grad school application to Alabama.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Aww, it's ok to step out for a few minutes and grab a beer.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home