Thursday, February 02, 2006

Welcome

I used to run a blog called Death Valley Saturdays which focused on LSU football. But as my posting decreased so did my interest in blogging naturally (or vice-verse). As I was walking down Highland Road after class the other day I decided I wanted to continue blogging, but not just on LSU football. The name for the blog: The Highland Road Blog is a natural one considering how a lot of my material will probably come from whatever I think about during my strolls to and from class. For those of you not familiar with Baton Rouge or LSU Highland Road is the main street that runs through LSU's campus. Highland Road also runs all the way through Baton Rouge and out beyond the city for miles and miles. So naming a blog which will mostly be related to Baton Rouge and especially LSU after Highland Road seemed very appropriate to me. Expect me to cover a variety of topics: college football and basketball, music, politics, and other random musings. I appreciate your time in reading this. Enjoy Highland's offerings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home