Friday, February 24, 2006

There's A Moon Over Bourbon Street

LSU beat Vandy on Wednesday much to my surprise which means we clinched the SEC West title. We play UK tomorrow in the PMAC. Naturally I will not be there as everything comes second to Mardi Gras in my books.

I will be heading to New Orleans tonight to catch the parades. Can't wait. Anyway here's some tunage suggestions for you:

1)Moon Over Bourbon Street- Sting
-While he isn't a New Orleaninan this Sting song is great because it evokes an air of mysticism when you think of Bourbon Street.

2)King of New Orleans- Better Than Ezra
-We get in a little guitar pop action with LSU alums BTE. This is a great 90's alternative rock song.

3)WWOZ- Tune into their live stream for the best New Orleans has to offer! Anything I offer just pales in comparison to what they have running all day long.

Happy Mardi Gras!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home