Saturday, February 04, 2006

LSU at Alabama

A couple weeks ago we played the Tide at the PMAC and came out with a fifteen point win. Anybody who watched that game however knows that it was much closer than the score indicated. Alabama had the lead for parts of the game asnd was hanging tight before the Tigers pulled away to get a W.

Today I expect the same sort of game... just without the pulling away bit. From what I've heard Ronald Steele has really been on lately. I think he and the Crimson Tide will take this game to the wire. The keys for LSU are to stay out of foul trouble and to consistantly get the ball down low to Big Baby. If we can do this, and I think we can, I think we'll pull out a W.

Prediction: LSU 69 Alabama 64

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home